Support for iPad
Use Multitasking gestures on your iPad to quickly return to the Home screen, see the app switcher, or switch to another app. Here’s how:
- Return to the Home screen: While using an app, pinch four or five fingers together on the screen.
- See the app switcher: Swipe up with four or five fingers or double-click the Home button. Then swipe right or left with one finger to find and open a different app.
- Switch apps: Swipe left or right with four or five fingers to switch to a previously used app.
With Slide Over, you can interact with a second app without leaving the one you’re in. The second app slides in from the right so you can quickly check your text messages or respond to emails. Here are some things you can do with Slide Over:
- Open the last app you used in Slide Over: From the middle-right edge of the screen, swipe left.
- Change the app on the right side: From the top-right side of the screen, swipe down and tap the app that you want to use.
- Close the app on the right side: Tap the app on the left, or swipe right from the app divider.